This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. But you can still get onboard and take advantage of a great offer plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).Offer Details:
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through May 15, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 – Nov. 16, 2013
- Contact Lin at Once Upon a Time Vacations for bookings
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
In 2014, Disney Cruise Line® will offer new itineraries, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from homeports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic® returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder® will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Earlier this week I added a new page with links to additional pages featuring current Disney Parks and Cruise Line special offers. I will update it as special offers are released, and it will be a great source for all of you to stay connected with the current discounts. Just click on the Current Disney Special Offers tab at the top of the blog for access to the offers from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Aulani.
I hope you find this page helpful!
Disney Cruise Line announced the dates for the remaining 2013 spring sailing dates. These sailings are already selling out, and going quickly! If you are interested, contact us today for a free, no obligation quote!
KIDS SAIL FREE ON SELECT
CRUISES FROM GALVESTON
Kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 4-, 6-, and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on most cruises from Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and are as follows: approximately $40 per person for 4-night Western Caribbean cruises, $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- For children age 17, verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via e-mail to DCL.Resort.and.Travel.Operations.Specialist@Disney.com or via fax to 407-566-7739.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply
Tomorrow morning Disney Cruise Line will announce the specific dates for the extended Galveston Kids Sail Free Offer! These cruises will sell out fast, so don’t forget to contact me for a free, no obligation quote!
And on Thursday, Jan. 3 the Walt Disney World offer currently available only to Disney Visa cardholders will open up to the general public. Most of TX Spring Breakers will be happy to see that their spring breaks are NOT blacked out!
You can contact me directly by email at either email@example.com or Lin@onceuponatimevacations.com, or you can send an inquiry through our website. http://www.onceuponatimevacations.com
Happy New Year and Happy Travels!
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin
The 2014 Disney Cruise Line Itineraries have been released:
With all four Disney Cruise Line® ships sailing from Florida ports in the early half of 2014, your Clients will have more opportunities than ever to visit Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, or combine a cruise with a visit to the Walt Disney World® Resort to experience New Fantasyland®, the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® Park history.
In the early part of 2014, Disney Magic® will return to Port Canaveral, joining Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, while the Disney Wonder® will homeport in Miami. Your Clients can choose from a variety of exciting itineraries – from quick getaways to week-long tropical vacations with something for everyone in the family to enjoy!
Disney Dream at Sea
Sailing from Port Canaveral
3- and 4-night Bahamas
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Dream departures Jan. 2 – Aug. 31, 2014
Disney Magic departures Jan. 6 – May 16, 2014
7-night Eastern Caribbean
• Ports: Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures Jan. 11 – Aug. 23, 2014
7-night Western Caribbean
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures Jan. 4 – April 26, 2014
7-night Western Caribbean, including Jamaica
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures May 10 – Aug. 30, 2014
Sailing from Miami
• Ports: Miami, Castaway Cay, Nassau, Key West
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 15 – April 23, 2014
• Ports: Miami, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 10 – April 18, 2014
5-night Caribbean, including Castaway Cay
• Ports: Miami, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 19 – April 27, 2014
If you are a Platinum or Gold Castaway Club Members, we can book your 2014 cruise beginning at 8 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 (phone only). Bookings open for all Guests at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 (online or phone).
Fun with Characters on Disney Cruise Line!