Disney Cruise Line announced the dates for the remaining 2013 spring sailing dates. These sailings are already selling out, and going quickly! If you are interested, contact us today for a free, no obligation quote!
KIDS SAIL FREE ON SELECT
CRUISES FROM GALVESTON
Kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 4-, 6-, and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on most cruises from Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and are as follows: approximately $40 per person for 4-night Western Caribbean cruises, $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- For children age 17, verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via e-mail to DCL.Resort.and.Travel.Operations.Specialist@Disney.com or via fax to 407-566-7739.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply
Tomorrow morning Disney Cruise Line will announce the specific dates for the extended Galveston Kids Sail Free Offer! These cruises will sell out fast, so don’t forget to contact me for a free, no obligation quote!
And on Thursday, Jan. 3 the Walt Disney World offer currently available only to Disney Visa cardholders will open up to the general public. Most of TX Spring Breakers will be happy to see that their spring breaks are NOT blacked out!
You can contact me directly by email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or Lin@onceuponatimevacations.com, or you can send an inquiry through our website. http://www.onceuponatimevacations.com
Happy New Year and Happy Travels!
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin
Disney Cruise Line has officially sailed into Texas, and will be here through May before sailing on for the summer. Don’t worry, she will be back in the fall of 2013! She was welcomed in true Lone Star State style!
For sailing and booking information contact me today! There are some AMAZING offers for select sailings. My favorite? Book an Oceanview Stateroom and receive a Veranda upgrade!
A couple of my fellow agents were able to attend the premiere event! Enjoy these pictures courtesy of Once Upon a Time Vacations! Be sure to contact us for all of your vacation needs! We can’t wait to book your Disney Cruise!
All decked out for her Texas debut!
Sailing into the Port of Galveston
A Goofy Hello
The Disney Magic is scheduled to arrive early tomorrow morning at the Port of Galveston! There are some great activities planned to welcome the beautiful ship to The Lone Star State, and one of my fellow agents will be on hand to give me a full report!
The Disney Magic will sail from Galveston from now through early May, with itineraries that include the Western Caribbean, Key West, Walt Disney World, Castaway Cay, and more! All itineraries are available for booking now, and there are some great rates being offered! Contact us for details today!