This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. But you can still get onboard and take advantage of a great offer plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).Offer Details:
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through May 15, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 – Nov. 16, 2013
- Contact Lin at Once Upon a Time Vacations for bookings
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
Disney Cruise Line announced the dates for the remaining 2013 spring sailing dates. These sailings are already selling out, and going quickly! If you are interested, contact us today for a free, no obligation quote!
KIDS SAIL FREE ON SELECT
CRUISES FROM GALVESTON
Kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 4-, 6-, and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on most cruises from Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and are as follows: approximately $40 per person for 4-night Western Caribbean cruises, $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- For children age 17, verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via e-mail to DCL.Resort.and.Travel.Operations.Specialist@Disney.com or via fax to 407-566-7739.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin