This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. But you can still get onboard and take advantage of a great offer plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).Offer Details:
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through May 15, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 – Nov. 16, 2013
- Contact Lin at Once Upon a Time Vacations for bookings
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
In 2014, Disney Cruise Line® will offer new itineraries, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from homeports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic® returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder® will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
People often ask why they should book their Disney vacations through Magical Details Travel/Once Upon a Time Vacations vs. Disney directly or a mega site such as Travelocity. The answer is simple. Because we “know” Disney, and we truly care about your vacation experience. We know that a Disney vacation, or any vacation for that matter, is not an every day occurrence , and we want to make sure that the vacation you take is as close to your dreams as possible, and fitted to the needs of your family.
The pricing we provide you is probably going to be exactly the same as what you would obtain from Disney direct. However, the difference is in the personal service that we offer. When you book through Disney directly, or a travel wholesaler, you are already paying a built in surcharge whether you realize it or not. And what you get for that surcharge is, well, a resort reservation. That’s it.
When you book your vacation through one of our travel specialists you pay the same amount (sometimes less depending on what available discounts there are at the time of booking), but are also receiving the personal attention of a dedicated travel specialist. A specialist who is dedicated to you, and focused on fulfilling your needs. Simply let us know what you are looking for are we will do our very best to implement it – along with some advice and/or suggestions along the way. We are not only here to help with your initial reservation, but we will also make your Advanced Dining Reservations, see to your special requests, create custom itineraries, and answer any and all questions throughout the planning process, and while you are on your vacation. We also keep a vigilant eye on new discounts and special offers to ensure that the vacation you have dreamed of comes to you at the best possible price point.
And, no need to worry! You are still in control of your own vacation. Our aim is to work with you to plan and implement the best possible vacation experience. The vacation that you want. Whether you are a Disney Pro, and have visited 100 times, you can still benefit from working with a vacation specialist.
And, best of all, when you book through Magical Details Travel/Once Upon a Time Vacations, you are supporting a small business. A business run by moms with a passion!
Already made you reservation? We can still help you out! Once Upon a Time Vacations is proud to bring you our Gift Card offer for anyone who transfers their existing Disney booking to Once Upon a Time Vacations!
Simply give us a call or shoot us an email and let us know that you would like to transfer your booking to us and we will be more than happy to assist you. (We will only accept transfers from Disney directly. We do not endorse or allow you to transfer reservations from another travel agent.)
All Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Aulani bookings that have a balance due can be transferred without interruption or change to your reservation. We will present you with a $25 Disney Gift Card for your transfer.
Travel must be within 2013, gift card will be given once trip has been paid in full. Offer also valid on any NEW reservations made through Once Upon a Time Vacations prior to February 28th as well!
Ready to get started!? Visit us at Once Upon a Time Vacations or find us on Facebook at Once Upon at Time Vacations – Destination Central or Magical Details Travel.
Earlier this week I added a new page with links to additional pages featuring current Disney Parks and Cruise Line special offers. I will update it as special offers are released, and it will be a great source for all of you to stay connected with the current discounts. Just click on the Current Disney Special Offers tab at the top of the blog for access to the offers from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Aulani.
I hope you find this page helpful!
Disney Cruise Line announced the dates for the remaining 2013 spring sailing dates. These sailings are already selling out, and going quickly! If you are interested, contact us today for a free, no obligation quote!
KIDS SAIL FREE ON SELECT
CRUISES FROM GALVESTON
Kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 4-, 6-, and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on most cruises from Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and are as follows: approximately $40 per person for 4-night Western Caribbean cruises, $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- For children age 17, verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via e-mail to DCL.Resort.and.Travel.Operations.Specialist@Disney.com or via fax to 407-566-7739.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply
Tomorrow morning Disney Cruise Line will announce the specific dates for the extended Galveston Kids Sail Free Offer! These cruises will sell out fast, so don’t forget to contact me for a free, no obligation quote!
And on Thursday, Jan. 3 the Walt Disney World offer currently available only to Disney Visa cardholders will open up to the general public. Most of TX Spring Breakers will be happy to see that their spring breaks are NOT blacked out!
You can contact me directly by email at either email@example.com or Lin@onceuponatimevacations.com, or you can send an inquiry through our website. http://www.onceuponatimevacations.com
Happy New Year and Happy Travels!
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin