In 2014, Disney Cruise Line® will offer new itineraries, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from homeports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic® returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder® will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin
Kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston.
With the new 8-night Bahamian itinerary sailing from Galveston, you can visit the Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney’s own private island paradise, Castaway Cay. Included in the cruise fare on this itinerary is a 1-Day Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® Option for each Guest and complimentary round-trip transportation between the ship and the Resort. Also available are exciting 6- and 8-night Western Caribbean cruises with scheduled stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on select cruises from Jan. 4 – March 1, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are approximately $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises, $66 per person for 8-night Western Caribbean cruises, and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 4 – March 1, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S. and Canada
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- Additional Terms and Conditions applyContact us for booking information and help us make your dreams come true!
Disney Cruise Line has officially sailed into Texas, and will be here through May before sailing on for the summer. Don’t worry, she will be back in the fall of 2013! She was welcomed in true Lone Star State style!
For sailing and booking information contact me today! There are some AMAZING offers for select sailings. My favorite? Book an Oceanview Stateroom and receive a Veranda upgrade!
A couple of my fellow agents were able to attend the premiere event! Enjoy these pictures courtesy of Once Upon a Time Vacations! Be sure to contact us for all of your vacation needs! We can’t wait to book your Disney Cruise!
All decked out for her Texas debut!
Sailing into the Port of Galveston
A Goofy Hello