Love is in the air at Walt Disney World.
If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort between February 11th and 17th, you are in for some romantic treats. Part of Disney’s Limited Time Magic campaign, True Love week will feature special entertainment and character meet & greets, photo backdrops, merchandise, gourmet cuisine, and much more to help celebrate the perfect Valentine’s Day.
According to Disney, during Disney’s True Love Week, a tapestry of romance will be woven throughout the resort, from limited-time Valentine’s Day merchandise and special entertainment, to romantic dinners for two and new themed photo locations offering greetings with beloved Disney sweethearts, from Cinderella and Prince Charming to Mickey and Minnie Mouse — all for a limited-time only.
This week-long celebration is intended to celebrate the love of friends and family, and will invite couples to rekindle the flame.
Here’s what you can expect to see around Walt Disney World during True Love Week:
- Romantic Setting: Guests will feel the romance at every turn, as banners proclaiming True Love, heart-shaped signage and sweetheart-themed decor adorn the Magic Kingdom.
- Blushing Castle: At dusk, hues of pink, red, lavender and blue bathe Cinderella Castle with themed lighting synced to musical melodies adding to the ambiance.
- Dinners for Two: Candlelit dinners for two with prix fixe menus at select restaurants. Specially-created menus at Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Wave of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort make an ideal setting for a romantic evening. Book online at disneyworld.com/dining, or call (407) WDW-DINE.
- Valentine’s-Themed Takeaways: Limited-edition pins, plushes, newly-designed apparel and Vinylmations available at select merchandise locations.
- Royal Gathering: The rare opportunity to get a photo with Disney Princes as they escort their Princesses to enchanting character greeting locations.
In Town Square Theater, you may find Mickey and Minnie, Aurora with Phillip or Rapunzel and Flynn. Mary Poppins joins Bert in Fantasyland, while Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana meet guests in the Enchanted Glade in Liberty Square.
Romantic Photo Locations in Magic Kingdom with your Sweetie:
- Carriage Awaits: New Fantasyland invites lovers to create memories alongside Cinderella’s Glass Coach situated by the new Castle wall for True Love Week.
- Wishes Come True: Hearts and flowers enhance Cinderella’s Wishing Well creating the perfect backdrop for a cherished moment.
- Rose Walk: The Rose Garden in Central Plaza is all decked out with enchanting decor.
- Romantic Touches: Long-stem roses, chocolate covered strawberries, the finest champagne or scattered rose petals create a romantic scene for lovebirds, all available through the Disney Florist.
- Elegant Oasis for Relaxation: An aromatherapy couples’ massage is just the escape after a day with the kids in the theme park. Couples’ massages are available at the newly opened, full-service Senses, A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Perfectly Princess: Join your prince for the ultimate fairytale come true with a customized Disney Wedding or honeymoon getaway. More than 1,000 couples get married, or renew their wedding vows in romantic settings in various locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort every year. Visit DisneyWeddings.com for more information.
Information from Walt Disney World was used in this report.