This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. But you can still get onboard and take advantage of a great offer plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).Offer Details:
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through May 15, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 – Nov. 16, 2013
- Contact Lin at Once Upon a Time Vacations for bookings
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
On Jan. 2, Disney Cruise Line® will add new sail dates to its Kids Sail Free offer for most 4-, 6- and 8-night sailings departing from Galveston Jan. 12 – April 26, 2013. Bookings for the new sail dates will open Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. These sailings will most likely go fast, as they may coincide with Spring Break dates! Contact me at Once Upon a Time Vacations for a free, no obligation quote today! ~Lin
Disney Cruise Line has officially sailed into Texas, and will be here through May before sailing on for the summer. Don’t worry, she will be back in the fall of 2013! She was welcomed in true Lone Star State style!
For sailing and booking information contact me today! There are some AMAZING offers for select sailings. My favorite? Book an Oceanview Stateroom and receive a Veranda upgrade!
A couple of my fellow agents were able to attend the premiere event! Enjoy these pictures courtesy of Once Upon a Time Vacations! Be sure to contact us for all of your vacation needs! We can’t wait to book your Disney Cruise!
All decked out for her Texas debut!
Sailing into the Port of Galveston
A Goofy Hello
The Disney Magic is scheduled to arrive early tomorrow morning at the Port of Galveston! There are some great activities planned to welcome the beautiful ship to The Lone Star State, and one of my fellow agents will be on hand to give me a full report!
The Disney Magic will sail from Galveston from now through early May, with itineraries that include the Western Caribbean, Key West, Walt Disney World, Castaway Cay, and more! All itineraries are available for booking now, and there are some great rates being offered! Contact us for details today!